BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 11 - Of Photos and E-Books

This week we concentrated on the photo-editing task that we were given and also on an e-book we were to create.

Firstly, Pn. Foziah went around to check everyone's edited photos. To our horror, she rejected some of the photos and my friends had to do the task all over again. That was a wake up call. After lots of commenting, and re-editing, I managed to submit my before and after photos onto Photobucket. Everyone was required to do the same. We received the login ID as well as the password to the account. In Photobucket, we could see everyone else's work and some of them were really good.

Oh and another thing, our edited photos must have a theme (such as friendship, honesty, trust) and a copyright (our name or signature and the date).

In my opinion, I think Pn. Foziah stressed alot on our edited pictures as she wanted out pictures to come out and tell a story just like the saying, 'Pictures paint a thousand words'. Besides that, editing the photos will only make people more interested in them.

Next, Pn. Foziah introduced us to the e-book. An e-book is created through the Power Point software and includes sounds, animations and a storyline.

In pairs, we had to create an e-book that has pictures, animations, audio files and also a storyboard (theme, setting, characterization, etc).

Creating an e-book will be a fun process because I don't think that it will be that boring or taxing. It will definitely be fun inserting all the animations and pictures inside, looking for more ways to make the story interesting for children.

Cheerios~

*An Afternote*
My e-book is entitled "Jazzy's Trip to the Zoo" and after countless trial and errors, I managed to edit my photos to my best ability.

0 comments: