BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Week 14 - Last Day of Class

This is the last week of class, my friends but we still have not submitted certain tasks:
-Module 4
-Tasks 1-3

But no matter, I'm sure there will be time to finish and submit the work.

Throughout this semester, I have learnt lots from this course and my lovely lecturer, Pn. Foziah. It is not really not easy to teach almost 80 students on the intricacies of internet skills (Module 1), photo-editing (Module 2), audio-editing (Module 3), video-editing (Module 4) and software for ELT (Module 5). The skills learned will definitely help me out a mile when I start my teaching practice. It has ensured that I do not suffer the stress of finding the suitable materials for my students. It has equipped me with the knowledge and common sense to create my own teaching aids to provide a better teaching-learning experience for my students.




To all my friends, I wish you all Good Luck! in the Resources Exams this coming 1st of November. The battle is not won yet..And remember that we need to submit the blog posts, modules, and tasks from Module 5.




For the last time:
Cheerios~!

0 comments: