BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 13 - Submission is this Week's Theme

It's already the 13th week. Only one more week till the end of semester! Oh Yeah!




This week, we had to submit our Module 2, the lesson plans and the e-book. Looking back, I have learnt alot from these modules.

Wait a minute, I haven't told you about Module 4 yet. Oops~

In Module 4, we were exposed to:
- Any Video Converter
- BS Player
- Cyberlink PowerDVD
- FLV to AVI Converter
- Free Studio
- HJ-Split
- Image Grab
- Prism Video Converter
- Real Player
- Riva FLV Encoder
- SID Video Cutter & Splitter
- VCD Cutter
- Windows Media Player
- Online Downloader

These software definitely helped me in creating my e-book and video. There were different options for each software and this helped me choosing the right one for my video on 'Deforestation'.

These modules have taught me how to create my own pictures and videos so that I do not have to tirelessly search the internet for the right video to use in my classes. This will equal to more time saved!




This is the end product of my video..Enjoy!


Cheerios~

0 comments: